While doing light reading on Readers Digest i found a pretty queer article and im thinking of sharing it here :)
-25 Life’s Toughest Questions-
- By what age should you know what you want to do with your life?
- Do siblings who fight really end up liking each other?
- When is your future behind you?
- Do you have to love your job?
- Can love really last a lifetime?
- Can a marriage survive betrayal?
- When do you know it’s time to end frendship?
- Can a half-empty person become a half-full person?
- Why do we turn into our parents when we swore we wouldn’t?
- When do kids become adults?
- Can a mother be friends with her teenage daughter?
- Does money really buy happiness?
- Can spenders and savers stay married?
- Is money the root of all evil?
- Why is it so hard to say “you’re wrong”?
- When should you reveal a secret you said you wouldn’t?
(*few questions left out)
Least to say..i don’t really agree with some of the answers given but from what i can see the writer answered the questions based on her experiences and what she’s learned. some may be absorbed for lesson, some may be not. i, meanwhile, have my own answers for each,based on my own understanding and poor experiences.. i’m sure so do others.
Whatever response it may take i believe its not meant to be disputed since life events are beyond our ken, its too immense for an exact rigid thought. i even change my mind for the answers every time i go through it. tough enough?? no idea…