it’s affordable indeed..
btw is it a die-die-i -have -to-purchase??
Engine : 1.1 SOHC
Max Power : 64Ps @ 5500
Max Torque : 94.1Nm @ 2,800
Fuel Tank : 35 litre
Wheels : 14″ (165/60)
Safety: No Airbag, No ABS, No EBD
Price: RM43K – RM45K
- Shift to the equilibrium of motion at ease with a suspension system tuned for excitement. And breeze through the norm with a smart automatic transmission that offers you a delightfully smooth, clean drive.
- average Fuel Consumption : 15km/litre to 17km/litre.
- trusted safety technologies like Side Impact Protection, Child SafetyDoor Lock, braking system tested to international safety standards, andreinforced steel body.
- overall the car looks the same like Kia Picanto except there are somechanges to the foglamp, a more stylish facelift and side skirting, not to miss out a Naza Logo.
afterall it’s RM 43 K ++
– i think i could manage to support monthly payment.
– mantainace?? still okay.not much i think. (exception for special cases)
– petrol?? saving saving saving..plus petrol price has no longer increased abruptly.
– service?? workshops or hyundai service centre are always available. hehe
– so, purchase?? just wait and see..
** die die i want it.huhu~~